Blink designs and delivers tailored, comprehensive support for faculty, administration, staff, boards, students and parents. In every engagement, Blink begins with school mission and core values to ensure the integrity and sustainability of its work to support individuals, educate communities and transform institutions.
Blink services include:
Blending theory, practice, school culture and collective experience, Blink invites a critical and compassionate rethinking of what we mean, whom we include and how we engage diversity in education.
- cultural competency rubrics design and implementation
- curriculum and assessment design
- crisis response and proactive planning for inclusive and equitable engagement in and beyond the classroom
- faculty assessment
- integrative implementation of diversity, equity and inclusion programs, policies and initiatives in accordance with mission and core values
- leadership retreats
- mentoring and coaching
- multicultural and social justice curriculum inventories and scope and sequencing
- professional growth rubrics design and implementation
- workshops for faculty, staff, administration, students, parents and boards
Please contact us for information on our rates.